Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I have arrived...

... and I'm gonna take this city by storm!  That's right folks, I have left the T-Dot and I'm currently settling into my new life in La Belle Province.  The moving experience was nothing short of a comedy of errors and true colours.  Despite all the shenanigans, I made it here in one dishevelled piece!  Now all I have to do is unpack my life and find a job.  Sounds easy enough, eh?

One thing I've noticed about this place is the lack of tension in the air.  In Toronto everyone's trying to one-up themselves - the latest cars, fashions, events, blah, blah, blah.  Here, people don't give a blank about that sort of thing.  I'm sure there are those that do but I vow not to become one of those people.  

Looks like a beautiful day outside!  I'm going to take a walk and find that grocery store that keeps eluding me.

Be back later with the results of the US election.  

God (or equivalent) be with us all.