Thursday, January 1, 2009

two oh-oh nine

Guess who's bizzack!!!  Didja miss me?   We are over 17 hours into 2009 which means for the last 17 hours my life hasn't been a pile of crap.  Best of all, 2009 started on a much better note than 2008 did!

No one can completely imagine how much last year stank.  Yet out of that darkness I discovered my true self and learned truths about those around me.  I know who I am now.  I really didn't before.  I have learned that my priority in this life is to take care of myself as I don't have anyone I can truly rely on to do that for me despite my omnipresent sneaky feelings to the contrary.

I moved to Montreal on Nov 1st and let me tell you, I love it here. I love the city itself because of its down-to-earth vibe.  Ain't nobody tryin' to be somebody or be seen with somebody who's a somebody.  People go about their business and they do their thing.  The cost of living is next to nothing... I actually went out for dinner and a movie!  Why the blank didn't I move here sooner?!   

Either way, life is much better now.  Gone are the days where I didn't know if I would make it.  Now I know I can make it and I will make it. 

Happy 2009!!