Monday, August 10, 2009

(untitled)

I've been out of work for six months now and I tell you, today is the most bored I've felt since.

There are things I could be doing - unpacking boxes that have yet to be touched since I've moved here; tons of old documents need to be shredded however I simply don't feel like it. I don't feel like doing anything. Why is it that doing nothing can make me so blasted tired? I nap at least an hour per day? Odd.

To date, I've sent out 55 resumes. Does that sound like a lot? It sure f'n does. I've had 2 interviews with no success. According to the law of large numbers, if I keep up my all-out assault then something should pan out. I sure hope so because I'm actually going mad.

Bree is due in town this week. I may not be able to spend tons o' cash but it'll be nice to get out of the house for a bit.

On a brighter note, things are going along swimmingly with Ethan. I daresay we're moving in the right direction.