Thursday, July 2, 2009

in the air tonight

I feel really weird right now. I don't know if it's PMS or what but it's like time has turned into a big bowl of Jello and I'm like a piece of pineapple floating around in it. Try as I might to shake myself out of it I can't.

One morning I woke up trying really, really hard to change things. I look for jobs like nobody's business. I look for a special someone to curb feelings of loneliness. Maybe the cosmos put me into this big bowl of Jello to tell me to let it do what it needs to do. I want to work. I want to love. I know I can do both.

Here is my official appeal to the powers that be - take your big spoon and scoop me out of this Jello. Let me experience what life is like with someone to love and something to work towards.

Besides, I don't like Jello.