Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Moving Day

Every time I update my blog I always have some kind of shenanigans to report. This update is no different. I long for a time where I can just talk about work, my significant other and my new career. No chance. Hold your hats kids, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

I actually got EI! I so own it! Of course, all the money I got is practically gone - bills, rent, food, treats, you know how that goes. I got the kiss-off from Big Top Entertainment mostly for being a lowly anglophone. The funniest thing of all is my last two dates which were complete disasters. There was Toothless MJ who wouldn't pay for dinner and Zeth the Greek Victor Newman. Zeth was indeed a gentleman yet after 24 hours I was already married tending to our flock of goats in the village back in Greece. Easy, star! Plus he was a hairy bastard a- like a yeti.

Today is Moving Day and I'm movin' on. I still believe I'll find someone on that site but I'm going to take a break from it for a bit. I know what I want yet I come across others that haven't a clue. Yeah, I'm fly - as long as I believe it that's what counts.

I've been thinking about going back to school to become an adult education teacher. I've been researching what it takes to become a teacher in Quebec and so far, I'm terribly confused! From what I've been able to gather so far is that I have to go to an accredited university for up to 3 years. Yikes! No tengo muchos dineros for that sort of thing.

The job search continues as now I'm focused on finding something that's not going to drive me to drink. There are jobs out there however it's like finding a significant other - I don't know what they want. I can't help the fact that I'm an Ontarian anglophone - nor can I help the fact that I can do anything if I put my mind to it.

Then again I have to believe one day the stars will align and I'll find what I seek. When that happens, someone's going to lose an eye!