Wednesday, September 2, 2009

dancing in September

Can you believe it's September?! I can't. It's almost fall. When I was a kid I loved fall - the clothes, the fresh school supplies and the sort of 'New Years' feeling that the fall season brings. It's almost as if the world is saying, enough fun has been had - it's time to buckle down and get serious before the winter comes.

So I've been on 3 interviews for a role at ProServe here in Montreal. This scenario is quite unexpected to say the least - when I first saw the posting I didn't think I had the qualifications yet they seemed to think so! Now I wait for their final decision. I hate this part of the process. I don't want to get my hopes up yet I can't help but feel hopeful. I really want to find something so I can get out of the house, do something meaningful during the day and build up my bank account.

In the proverbial meantime, I'm still looking for jobs. Ethan has been a huge support through all of this. He's kind, caring and knows just what I need while letting me be me. You rock, Ethan - you really do!