Tuesday, September 29, 2009

show no fear

I had a phone interview today with Gamerz. They're a company that produces video games for (shall we say) enthusiasts all over the planet. I was getting a little nervous about it but then something Ethan said in a text made me feel like I could do anything...

Show no fear.

You know what? I rocked that interview. I felt great afterwards!!

Now I'm here thinking about all the things I'm fearful about and it's all a load of hooey. Fear is hooey, people. One huge thing I've been fearful about is working out.

I'm gonna do this, people - come hell, high water or a bad hair day (I seem to be having a lot of those lately) I'm going to get my backside moving.

Of course my fitness regime will start tomorrow m0rning. I'm tired now and I want to read a bit before I sleep.

Tomorrow is a new day, kids! A brand new day!