Wednesday, June 3, 2009

gone fishin'

All right kids, I have an announcement.  I'm now a fish on Plenty of Fish.  No, I haven't lost my mind.  Those who know me well know that I tried 'fishing' sometime last year with horrific results.  The guys I met were well past their sell-by date and dare I say it, pretty busted looking.

I just had this feeling today that I've got nothing to lose.  So I log on and upload a pic and fill out my profile.  I hate writing those blurbs... I always think I'm going to say something foolish like how I love long walks on the beach.  Sure, I live on an island but that's preposterous.

Along comes a Polish bloke named Marek.  We exchange emails for most of the afternoon and we arrange to meet up this Saturday to play football.  Thank the Sun I don't have to worry about what makeup to wear since I'll be clad head to toe in lululemon.  

Of course I'll keep you posted on this new development.  Isn't life fun!?