Friday, May 8, 2009

ho hum

It's Friday night and there's a lovely full moon in the sky.

Uh... it's gone.   What the hell?

Okay... so it's behind a cloud.

Yup, I'm bored.  It's gonna be a quiet weekend.  I'm so bored that even hanging out with Emile the Little Dude wouldn't be so bad because he's a good source of amusement.  

When I was a kid my parents would tell me to go read a book.  I would finish a novel and say, now what?  Of course they didn't like my backtalk but I did do what they told me.  Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah.

I could watch TV.  I could eat but then I'd blow up.  I have been eating more than normal lately (Athena is not knocked up) so I'm sure it's a parasite.  One would think that a parasite would feast on body fat instead of vital nutrients...  only in a perfect world.

Just because it's the weekend and I feel like it, here's my two cents on life as I see it around me:
  • Lily Allen was told to get a boob job if she wanted to make it in the US of A.  I am a fan of her music - full stop.  Obviously she had to have some semblance of talent else she wouldn't be so popular.  Looks like our neighbours to the south love them some teats.
  • I filled out my EI report today.  At the end of it there was a blurb about how I have to fill out my next report on time so as not to lose benefits.  What benefits?!  Do they live in another plane of existence?!  Perhaps I'm receiving EI in a past life.
  • Manure United need 7 points to clinch the Premier League title.  Go Man City!
  • Jim Balsillie wants to buy a hockey team and move it to Southern Ontario.  Poor Jimmy B... everyone's raining on his parade.  No one seems to want him to play in the sandbox!  Guess this means the toilet-like state of the economy is over since he's got hundreds of millions to piss away.  Jim, homes, listen to Athena.  Stick to CrackBerries and other kernels of the like.
  • Betcha didn't know I wanna see Star Trek.  Seriously!  Simon Pegg is a great comedic actor and Chris Pine is so fine.  Yes, I rhymed that on purpose.
  • Santa Barbara is on fire.  I sincerely hope this time around that 12 year old kid who admitted to setting the last fire isn't behind this one.
Now I shall bid you good night as I'm starting to feel sleepy.