Saturday, May 23, 2009

they done did it now

Third time's a charm, kids.  Luciana was supposed to visit this weekend and despite my efforts to contact her, she's a no-show.  What the hell is up with this?  Am I not worth the trip?  Of course, this rant is not directed towards Briony as she did come for New Years.  

I'm beginning to wonder if I am a friend of little or no consequence.  After all, it's just Athena - always broke, unemployed and generally not much fun.  Bah.  No wonder I've taken a very pro-Athena stance over the last year or so.  I am a very selfish person these days.  I look out for my own interests since it appears everyone else only worries about themselves.  Sure, I lack family and a significant other but it doesn't mean that I'm not worthy of companionship.  Either way, I gotta find ways to amuse myself since it's going to be another quiet weekend.