Thursday, May 28, 2009

it is time

Funny is this thing called life.  Got a letter in the mail today stating that the TESL course (read: my life's next destination) is cancelled.  I did have a funny feeling about it for some time now and of course, fear has reared its ugly head.  To top it all off, EI is also a no go as I was missing 120 minutes of work to qualify.  Go Liberals & EI reform!!

Here I am at a crossroads of sorts.  I could reapply for the dole again and see what happens, I could get a whatever job or I could win the lottery.  Yes, the lottery is a possibility.  Anything is possible in Athena's World.   

Now, more than ever, I have to learn to let go.  There are forces at work out there that are beyond me and I don't seem to want to allow them to do their thing.  If I'm not in some way doing something about it then I'm not satisfied; I feel like I could've done more.  Starting today, I'm going to do just that.  My life, as it stands now, is in the hands of an entity other than myself.